HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

JERSEY SHORE-LIKE Youtube Series: The Brooke Episode 1: Wawa (MPFTerd)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mpfterd

Number of posts : 1
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2010-07-30

PostSubject: JERSEY SHORE-LIKE Youtube Series: The Brooke Episode 1: Wawa (MPFTerd)   Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Hey guys,

I'm a new aspiring YouTube director. Just trying to get some video's out onto the internet and see what people think. This video was mainly NON-SCRIPTED and was edited and scripted after being taped (For the most part). Because of this, there is a lackluster story to be told, but hey, so does all other Reality-TV shows right?

Anyway, please check out The Brooke Episode 1: Wawa and leave some creative and constructive comments. Please Like the video if you enjoyed it. And if i get enough subscribers and viewers who are interested, I'll start working on an Episode 2!

Please guys, if you don't like the video do not be rude on the comment section. If you have a problem or negative feedback, please contact me directly either on here or on YouTube, but please not on the comment section of the video.

Thanks a lot,
Mike Feyrer
aka. MPFTerd

Spoiler:

Click the link below to view the video

The Brooke Episode 1: Wawa
Back to top Go down
View user profile

JERSEY SHORE-LIKE Youtube Series: The Brooke Episode 1: Wawa (MPFTerd)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1