Youtube Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check me out sub me or friend me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverHands1

Number of posts : 1
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2010-11-21

Check me out sub me or friend me Empty
PostSubject: Check me out sub me or friend me   Check me out sub me or friend me Icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 1:38 pm

Hello fellow Youtubers I Am Here to tell you about my channel (SilverHands1) I Already have been on youtube with my channel for a year (as of october 13th) and a month or two lol! A I Am fellow Let's Player among those many Ex) Darkmindedsith Odinspack Griffinlobster afro grff deserves that smiley face Very Happy and NintendoCapriSun and one of my favorite Puerta Ricans Uzimachi1 back to explaining, I Have not been active for a few weeks do to some lack of recording software and a mic but i now have a new one my current lp's are on hold a lot of them im deleting and completly restarting My Sim's 2 Lp though i shall keep up becuase it is my most popular video and I am going to continue it with the family before they had everything they have like right after they are married (bring on the mattress Shocked) maybe even my Dragonfab...screw that.dat cames friggin rediculous anyway if your looking for some good vids and plain good ol' clean fun come check me out i try to keep my videos PG or PG-13
Back to top Go down
YouTube Teacher
YouTube Teacher

Number of posts : 2
Infractions : 0/5
Registration date : 2010-12-29

Check me out sub me or friend me Empty
PostSubject: Potential   Check me out sub me or friend me Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 pm

You've got potential, but your videos don't seem to have much of a point. That's fine, but even videos that are designed to kill time have some kind of structure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.startlearningyoutube.com

Check me out sub me or friend me
Page 1 of 1